Health is not just about having a fit body but also about being mentally healthy.
Having a good health means having proper functioning brain and being physically fit, without any disorders or diseases.
Reasons behind poor health conditions are improper diet, no or little exercise(physical activity), any injury, mental stress, lack of hygiene, unhealthy lifestyle and diseases.
What I really want you to understand that,
Everyone wants to have a healthy lifestyle but we don’t want to work on it, we just want it to happen all by itself.
Does anyone wants to be sick? Hell no.
If you exercise regularly you have the following benefits:
- Stress relief
- Increased bone density
- Reduced risk of Type 2 diabetes
- Reduced risk of hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Reduced high cholesterol
- Good overall mental health
- Better sleep
- Decreased risk of early death and many more.
If you eat good you have the following benefits:
- Good mood
- Improved productivity
- Regulate weight
- Maintained blood sugar
- Decreased risk of heart disease
- Decreased risk of cancer
- Stronger and more energetic body and many more.
and there are countless advantages of eating healthy and regular exercise.