General Information Collection And Communication:
- When you register with Get Well Forever, we ask you for your information like your name, email address, city, date of birth, gender, zip code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. We collect the provided information. In case financial products and services, we may ask for information like your address and your assets.
- Our website automatically receives and stores information logs from your browser, including your internet IP address, cookies, and the page you click on.
You can edit your Get Well Forever account’s Information at any time you want.
- We have the right to send you information on email or mobile number relating to the services such as administrative news, service announcements and the Newsletter to provide better customer services.
- Get Well Forever may use and access cookies on your computer.
- We may let our other partners/advertisers set and access their cookies on your computer to help you display relevant advertising and serve better.
- Advertisers and our partners do not have access to this website’s cookies.
- Get Well Forever needs general information and cookies for following reasons:
To help us recognize the browser and remember the previous preferences you have made while using our website.
- To customize the advertising and content and experience according to your preferences.
- To conduct research on effectiveness of features and services.
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
- We do not share your personal information with other people or unaffiliated organizations. We may share your information with our trusted partners, if needed, to provide the requested services.
- We may share your information with our partners who may contact you to provide the services you’ve requested at Get Well Forever.
We may update our policy at any time. We will notify you about significant changes either by sending a notice to the primary email address provided by you on your account or by putting a notice on our site.